New Music Tuesdays...
Out this week (7/29):
ARE KANYE WEST AND KIM K HAVING A SECOND CHILD?
Rumor has it that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are holding off on having a second child because of their constant fighting. According to Radar Online, a source said, "Kim has made no secret for her desire to get pregnant right away with another baby. However, Kanye is resisting because he is going to be going on a worldwide tour after the release of his upcoming album."
The source added that Kim and Ye have been fighting a lot since they've gotten married.
- Gossip Cop however had debunked these rumors saying that the couple is not going through a "marriage crisis."
BEVERLY HILLS POLICE VISIT JUSTIN BIEBER'S CONDO
TMZ has reported that the Beverly Hills police paid a visit to Justin Bieber's condo attempting to calm down residents who have made noise complaints regarding the singer. Law enforcement sources told the site that the officers visited Bieber's complex and did "community policing." The police reportedly spoke with homeowners in the singer's building and many of them complained about the noise level coming Bieber's home.
According to the site, the police officers spoke to the neighbors about basic security measures and how to handle increased traffic in the neighborhood from fans and tour buses. The Homeowner Association has reportedly hired a lawyer to deal with "Bieber-related issues."
- As previously reported, Bieber's neighbors called the police six times in one weekend to complain about the singer's loud partying.
CHRIS BROWN'S NEW NEIGHBOR DOESN'T WANT HIM ON HIS PROPERTY
Chris Brown is renting a new home in California however his neighbor has made it known that if the singer trespasses on his property, there will be trouble. TMZ spoke to the neighbor that doesn't want Chris on his property and the neigbor said, "It can be the devil. I can care less. I don't care if they're having orgies. It can even be Saddam Hussein for all I care, as long as he doesn't trespass onto my property. If he does, I shoot him."
- According to the site, real estate sources have revealed that Breezy is renting an 8,000 square foot, six-bedroom house in Agoura -- near the Malibu border in the San Fernando Valley.
MORE ON BRITNEY SPEARS' LINGERIE LINE
Britney Spears has revealed more deets about her upcoming "intimate" lingerie line. According to That Grape Juice, "The Intimate Britney Spears offers feminine lingerie sets, vintage inspired bustiers and kimonos, as well as relaxed loungewear such as jersey camisoles, shorts and sweats. The collection also features detailed shoulder straps and stunning embellishments, in addition to crochet edges, satin ribbons, and lace trim."
On the business venture, Britney said, "Every woman should feel confident and beautiful in everything she puts on. My vision for The Intimate Britney Spears is to create pieces that are sexy, luxurious, and comfortable at the same time. I am excited to introduce this collection because I feel that we accomplished exactly that."
- The underwear and sleepwear line is set to launch on September 23rd in London and will be available exclusively at ASOS.com for one month. Thereafter, the merchandise will be available on www.intimatebritneyspears.com starting on October 23rd.
ARIANA GRANDE OPENS UP ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HER DAD
Ariana Grande has opened up about being estranged from her father. The singer -- who is featured on the cover of the September issue of Seventeen magazine, explained, "It’s private, but it happened last year. It took me so long to be okay with it. The thing that got me there was embracing the fact that that I am made up of half my dad, and a lot of my traits come from him."
She continued, "So much of me comes from my father, and for so long, I didn’t like that about myself. I had to accept that it’s okay not to get along with somebody and still love them."
- Ariana also spoke on the confidence her grandfather gave her before he passed, saying, "He was like, ‘You’re a star, I know in my heart you’re going to make this family so proud. You’re a blessing.’ And I was like, oh my god, and started crying, and I trusted it."
- On struggling with insecurities, she said, "It’s tough to spend some of the most important years of your life in front of so many strangers who want to pick you apart. Insecurity has been the hardest thing I’ve had to overcome. I think everyone my age struggles with that because everyone strives for approval and wants to feel loved."
- Ariana added, "Everybody has certain things that make them feel insecure. . . there are still things that will upset you and break your heart . . . like I’m at a point in my life where love is the most important thing, and I won’t let anything come before it."
JUSTIN BIEBER AND ORLANDO BLOOM GET INTO SCUFFLE IN IBIZA
Radar Online has reported that Justin Bieber and Orlando Bloom got into a fight last night (July 29th) at Cipriani's restaurant in Ibiza. Eyewitnesses said that they saw Bloom throw a punch at the singer, which made the crowd applaud. Biebz reportedly left the restaurant when the cheering became overwhelming. According to Twitter, fans seemed to be in favor of Bloom. One fan tweeted, "Lol Orlando Bloom just decked Justin Bieber.. and the CROWD in the restaurant APPLAUDED!" Another retweeted Just Jared's Twitter account, saying, ":O GO ORLANDO! RT @JustJared: It has been reported that Orlando Bloom & Justin Bieber got into a scuffle in Spain."
- Reports said that the restaurant was packed with celebs including Lindsay Lohan, Diddy and Paris Hilton.
LADY GAGA AND TONY BENNETT TEAM UP FOR JAZZ ALBUM
Lady Gaga performed with Tony Bennett at their Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga: Cheek to Cheek LIVE! taping at Lincoln Center in NYC Monday night (July 28th). And according to People magazine, the two have an album on the way. At the taping, Gaga told the mag of her and Tony's friendship, "We were fast friends – friends ever since our first meeting. When we were there, I sang a jazz song, 'Orange Colored Sky.' Tony heard me sing it, and he asked to meet me after the show. And I said, 'Oh my gosh! Tony Bennett's here!' "
She continued, "I fixed my hair, and my mom was fixing her makeup, and then we went back to meet him. He said, 'Do you want to do a jazz album together?' And I said, 'Yes, of course I do!'"
- Gaga's longtime friend Lady Starlight spoke on the duet album and said, "I listened to the album: I was blown away, and I've known her for how long? People forget she's first and foremost a musician. She's so legit it's not even funny. It'll be nice to prove to people who don't believe that she can sing or are critical."
- Gaga added, "I asked Tony to draw me a trumpet, and he sketched me Miles Davis's trumpet. Then I had it tattooed with his last name, Benedetto, underneath. Just so I would always remember this time together."
EMINEM AND RIHANNA GEAR UP FOR 'MONSTER' TOUR: Photos surfaced the net yesterday (July 29th) indicating that Eminem and Rihanna have started rehearsing for their upcoming "Monster" tour. Em's manager Paul Rosenberg tweeted, "I'm not going to tell you how crazy these Monster shows are going to be. I'd never do that." RiRi also tweeted, "Marshall! @Eminem #MONSTERtourRihearsals #Detroit."
LANCE BASS DIDN'T KNOW 'NSYNC HAD AN ALBUM COMING OUT: Apparently, Lance Bass was unaware that his old band 'NSYNC had an album coming out yesterday (July 29th). The singer tweeted, "I love when the record label doesn’t even tell you they are releasing a new ‘NSYNC album tomorrow ! #TheyCare." The two-disc album is a compilation of old 'NSYNC hits.
HILARY DUFF RELEASES 'CHASING THE SUN' VIDEO: After a lengthy hiatus, Hilary Duff is back on the scene and has released a new video. The singer unveiled the video for her new record "Chasing The Sun" yesterday (July 29th). This is Hilary's first single in seven years.
JESSIE J RELEASES 'BANG BANG': Jessie J's highly anticipated record "Bang Bang" which features Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj has finally been released. Within a matter of hours, the record rose to number one on iTunes. Jessie Instagramed the chart success and said, "I can't even breathe!"
IGGY AZALEA TO STAR IN 'FAST & THE FURIOUS 7': Vin Diesel has revealed that rap sensation Iggy Azalea will be starring in The Fast & The Furious 7. He said in an interview, "I just worked with her two weeks ago. We casted her in Fast & Furious 7. She has a cameo in Fast & Furious 7." Iggy is also set to host MTV's House of Style -- which premieres on August 4th on MTV.com.
DRAKE BREAKS ANOTHER 'BILLBOARD' RECORD: Drake has broken another Billboard record with his featured appearance on Lil Wayne's "Believe Me." The hit the top spot on the R&B/Hip Hop Airplay chart. This gives the rapper his 14th number one song on the tally. His 2013 Nothing Was The Same single "Hold On, We’re Going Home" put him in a tie at 13 with Usher.